The Southeast Washington Economic Development Association is dedicated to developing entrepreneurs, businesses, and industries within our region of Asotin, Garfield, Columbia, and Whitman Counties of Washington.
We connect our Federal, State, Regional and Local resources together to build stronger more resilient communities through our business and community support services and programs. Contact us for assistance in:
- Business Planning
- Entrepreneur Development
- Export Assistance
- Community Development Grant Opportunities
- Workforce Development
- Government Contract Procurement
- Program and Project Development
News and Events
- Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces
- Whitman County Community Survey Deadline is June 8 — your participation matters!
- Community Lending Network: Serving the Palouse-Clearwater Region
- Commerce and Community Sourced Capital launch “Fund Local” campaign
- Final Call — Grantwriting workshop in Pullman on April 28. Will we see you there?
- Partners in a Resilient Economy for Whitman County: Creating a Dynamic Economic Ecosystem
- Rural Pathways to Prosperity Conference – Small Business is Everybody’s Business!
- Whitman County Business Classes in April: Tech Tips for Business
- Americans Prefer Their Solutions Locally Sourced
- A Community Conversation: Housing Solutions for Palouse WA